Hi everyone!!!馃榿


Hi everyone!!!馃榿

Raquel Allan here! 
Welcome to my first blog馃槑馃檰

I'm 19 years old, I was born in the most beautifull country in the wold馃槏 VENEZUELA馃挍馃挋馃挅

I went to Chile the year before last and since that I'm studyng desing in Universidad de Chile and I'm so proud of that馃憣馃拋馃槂

I'm living here with my mom and my brother, but in the last months I started living with my boyfriend, Cristobal馃挅馃懌馃懌 And my dad still lives in Venezuela.

When I was in my country I studied high school in Caracas, finishing that I studied 1 semester of odontology but I didn't like it.

I really loooooove drawing,is my passion, listening music and taking photographies!馃摲馃幎馃帹


I don't have dogs because where I live now with my mom they are not alowed馃槳 But Cristbal does, and they are 3 beautiful bulldogs!馃槏馃槏

Well bye people! See you in my next blog!

Comentarios

  1. you are lying!!!! you didnt study odontology!!! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are a really liar. Cristobal don´t have bulldogs, he is my best friend and i know it. And you didnt study odontology!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Do you study Odontology when you have 18 years old? Strange

    ResponderEliminar
  4. you dont live with your boyfriend and neither study a semester of odontology

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario