Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Hello everyone, so today I'm going to talk about a country I would like to visit!

It was difficult to decide for just one because in fact I would like to visit so many countries, but right now I 'll choose Netherlands 馃槏 I mean, it is so beautifull and people take care of it. The first time I knew I wanted to visist this country was watching movies filmed in Amsterdam and I fell in love inmediatlly.

At this moment I don't know many things about Netherlands, just basic facts such as: It is in Europe, the official language is Dutch and that Amsterdam is the capital. 
So basically my motivation to go there is to know more about it and visit its big landscapes!

Knowing that the native language is not Spanish or English (but they also speak English in most of the cities) I don't consider this country for ether living or studying but I'll go as a tourist.

I hope I could go soon!! 

Resultado de imagen para amsterdam

Comentarios