Blog #5: A photograph I like

Hello and welcome back to my blog!!
So today I'm going to talk about this photograph, and why I like it a lot.
This photograph was taken the 7th of May of 2017 in Caracas, Venezuela.


The man in the photo is a venezuelan, he is manifesting himself against the government. 
We can see his on fire, and for me, is so impressive how Romaldo Schemidt, the author, shot the picture in the best moment he could.

The first time I saw this picture it gave me goose bumps. Just because I know how everyday young venezuelans as me, sacrificed themselves fighting against the dictatorship of my country everyday, and of course I'm grateful of him and all of the ones that fight day by day for a change.

This picture won an award for best picture in Wold Press Photo in 2018 by the name of ''CRISIS EN VENEZUELA''.

Comentarios

  1. What do you think about the composition of colors in the photo?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. someday you want to take pictures like this?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. strong image! Do you think the situation in Venezuela will improve?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario