post 2: DESIGN

DESIGN馃懛馃檵
Why did I choose this career?


Sup! is me again... today I'm going to talk about my beautiful and stressful career. 馃挍

People usually think that design is just drawing and painting, but they are all wrong, designing is making realty everything that pass cross our minds.

Since I was a child I loved drawing, I always loved the way I could express myself by the art. So when I needed to choose a career, at the first time, I chose plastic arts.

And I was convinced I was going to study that until I heard about design.

I never ask myself why I was drawing and creating things, or what was my propose of doing it, but when I knew what design was, I found my vocation.

I knew I wanted to express myself and help people with their problems creating things at the same time!

Now I'm in second year and I feel like I made the best choice of my life, I totally love what I'm doing and every day I want to learn more, and more.

I don't really know what I'm going to do by the time I graduate, but until now I'm going to enjoy every moment and to take advantage of what I'm able to do and to learn.

Comentarios

  1. studying desing is also the best choice of my life!!<3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love desing to! I thing for a short moment study this but I choise architecture 馃し‍♀️

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Is fabulous study a career that you like and loving :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario