Post #4 FOOD


Hello everyone!!!

So today I'm going to teach you how to make some venezuelans arepas.
Is very easy and the result is delicious!!  

So, before I start, I'm going to tell you, what arepas are:

An arepa is the daily bread of the Venezuelans. Is made of precooked cornmeal, water and salt, and they can be grilled, baked or fried.
After they are cooked, they can be fill with a variety of ingredients like a cheese, jam, chicken, beef and more!

How to make arepas
AREPA DE QUESO CON AGUACATE Y POLLO

Ingredients

·        2 cups of harina pan (precooked cornmeal)
·         2 cups of water
·         2 teaspoons of salt
·         Avocado
·         Cheese
·         Cooked Chicken

Preparation

·         Put the water and the salt in a bowl and mix them. After that put gradually the harina pan and mix it with your hands until the dough gets compact.

·         Then, make a ball with the cornmeal and crush it in a hot pan with a little bit of oil.

·         In 5 minutes turn it around in about 5 minutes again.

·         Put the arepa into a plate, open it with a knife and fill it with the cheese, the chicken and some smash avocado!

Comentarios


  1. The truth I did not read the recipe, I just hope you prepare me the arepas!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yum! I'm dying for an arepa. Where can I get one near the university?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario