Blog #6: An example of a design that I like.

Hello guys, welcome back, in this blog I'm going to talk about the Google logo and why is not ''perfect''.

First of all, I'm going to leave you here a picture that explanes where are the ''imperfections'' in the logo:
Imagen relacionada
I know most of you will get frustrated by the fact that they're some things in the logo that must got fixed, but that's the thing, and that's the reason why I putted perfect and imperfections into comas.

Google's logo is not bad and it doesn't have imperfections; Kedar Ruth, the designer, did it on purpose, and I'm going to explane you why.

Our brain has the ability to reorganize thing geometrically even if they are not in a structured position, but, if things are correctly positioned by a geometrical structure, our brain will doubt about where the things must or must not go.


Here you can see the difference between the original (not geometrical) and the fixed (geometrical) versions of the logo.

Personally I found this so interesting, because in makes me see things different that I did before.

What do you think? Can you see the difference?

Comentarios