Blog Post #7 - Career-related website / An expert in your field

Hello everyone!!! is me again.
So, the other day I was scrolling on instagram, searching for good accounts about design and I found https://www.instagram.com/ohwaomaarycordero/?hl=es-la

She's Mary Cordero, a Venezuelan artist and such an amazing artist!

She works in the area of the graphic desing as an Independent artist, her works are characterize becouse of the colors and of the thecnique she use, collage!

This picture, for example, is one of her works.
She makes critics about the country in her work, I found it fantastic!

SHE IS SO COOL, I'm not getting tired of saying it :D
In her instagram you can find a lot of thing, such as clothes she make, paintings, illustrations,photo montage and more..

Since I found the porfile of Mary I look for it everyday to see if she add new pictures!
Also she inspired me so much in works I have made in the University!
I realy realy recommend you to go and watch her instagram, is so enjoyble and you will no regret after it!


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario